Monday 31 October 2011

CHRISTMAS CARDS

COW CHRISSY CARD
I cut the shape of this card from Wild Card on my Cricut.
The stamp is a La-La Land Crafts. Building Snowman Maya.
The rhinestones have been attactched by my new I-Rock tool which I'm loving.



PICKLE PENGUIN SHAKER CARD
This is my first ever shaker card that I made.
Pickles the penguin skating stamp by Wild Rose Studio coloured in with 
Derwent Coloursoft Pencils & baby oil.
I've also used Wild Rose Studio papers.
The shaker box shape was cut from Accent Essentials on my Cricut.




MIA WITH CRACKER CARD
Mia with Cracker Stamp by Wild Rose Studio.
The sentiment is also a Wild Rose stamp called Christmas Circles.
The image was coloured in with Monte Marte Ultra-Soft pencils & Zest.
I used Spellbinders Ovals for the shape.
And the paper is from the Spotlight Christmas Basics paper pad.


CANDY CANE CARD
The candy canes used on this card I received in a cricut cut swap.
They are cut from the Christmas Cheer cartridge.
The embossing folder for the background is a Craft Concepts folder called Candy Canes.
The sentiment was one that I printed from my computer.


Hope you all enjoy my cards.




2 comments:

  1. They look great Tammy! I have almost all of those materials! I love Wild Rose Studio stamps, and I picked up that candy cane embossing folder from my LSS the other day!

    I'm a new follower and would love if you could take the time to visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alanna. Just had a looksi at your blog. Absolutely love the bonjour card. You have soo many beautiful things on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete